Terms & Conditions
Plann:d is a division of LOF Office Furniture
- Second hand items are subject to stock availability these levels can change very quickly and cannot be reserved or held without payment.
- All second hand items are displayed as images and are representative as they are all used or ex display and may be marked, we try were possible to state any goods damaged and price accordingly. Responsibility for the actual condition and location of any item must be verified by the purchaser prior to purchase.
- All illustrations and photographs are intended as a representation, and are not binding in detail with regards to finishes, shades and specifications.
- LOF cannot be held responsible for any dimensions for space planning, furniture items or equipment please check the plans or items before ordering.
- Prices quoted are subject to the addition of VAT at the current rate. Items purchased remain the property of LOF until payment in full is received in accordance with agreed terms of payment at the time of sale.
- By agreeing to order the goods specified on your quote you have entered into an agreement with LOF to purchase these items. Any cancelled orders must be done so within a 24 hour time frame from the date of order.
- If applicable volume discounts are based on all items on the quote ordered, if the quantities change these discounts may no longer be valid, so please ask for a revised quotation, prior to ordering.
- It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. LOF reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the Web Site.
- LOF is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
Delivery & Install
- Before purchasing any goods please check the size and dimensions of goods and ensure the items will fit through any passages, stairwells, landings and doorways on the way to the destination room. If LOF are unable to deliver items due to restricted access as above, the items will be left in the most accessible area.
- Delivery is based on, no restrictions for on or off road parking, building access or lift access. Easy access to all rooms are required please advise if otherwise. If not agreed in writing prior, any parking tickets will be charged to the customer, any additional time on site due to restrictions of lift access or general access will be charged at £30.00 per hour per Fitter.
- If for any reason a hold up is caused by the client or sub contractors at site, that delays our fitters then the customer will be liable for any additional costs at £30.00 per hour per Fitter.
- At least 48 hours notice is required if a delivery, or delivery and install cannot take place. LOF within reason will be flexible when moving a delivery, or delivery and install date, however should the date move as far in advance as 2 weeks, LOF have the right to charge storage for the items at 2.5% of order value per week, if the items are rescheduled for delivery or delivery and install mid week, the daily amount will be pro-rated.
- If delivery or delivery and install is attempted and the customer is not present or access cannot be gained, the goods will be taken back to the warehouse and a re-delivery charge of £1.00 per mile from PE13 4NR and £30.00 per hour per fitter, including travelling time, will apply.
- If a delivery is split due to a customer request or delay, if not agreed prior in writing, additional deliveries will be charged at £1.00 per mile from PE13 4NR and Fitters at £30.00 p/h including their travel time.
- Delivery slots cannot be held without payment or an account customer PO or written authorisation. LOF reserves the right to cancel any deliveries or delivery and installs that have not been paid or an account customer PO or written authorisation is not received at least 24 hours prior to delivery or delivery and install.
- Delivery time quoted are so quoted in good faith but shall be non-binding.
- All ‘New’ items are ordered specifically for the customer’s specification as in made to order, therefore they are non-returnable. Second hand items re-upholstered or restored to order are non returnable and cannot be cancelled once order has been placed.
- Made to order items cannot be accepted back in to stock, if damaged or faulty you will receive a replacement or part in question.
- Refused deliveries of made to order items are not eligible for credit or refund.
- Second hand items, sold as seen are returnable if the customer changes their mind within 7 days of receipt. Any application to return goods must be made by the Purchaser within 7 days of the delivery date. No application to return goods will be considered outside that limit.
- Returned Goods will only be accepted with the express permission of LOF and if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a re saleable condition. If found otherwise LOF have the right to refuse the return of the items.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to organise the return of any items to our warehouse at PE13 4NR. Proof of return delivery will remain with the customer. All goods returned will be at the risk of the customer until actual receipt of the goods. Returned items must be returned to our warehouse by the customer at PE13 4NR within 7 days of the return being approved.
- LOF reserves the right to apply a handling fee of 25% of retail value of any goods returned.
- On receipt of returned items any damage or incomplete items will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
- LOF will refund the price of the items (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the items have been examined within 14 days of receipt.
- All ‘New’ & ‘Second-hand’ Goods are not supplied on a ‘sale or return’ or ‘try before you buy’ basis and it is a condition of sale that LOF has an exclusive right to refuse the return of the goods if in LOF’s judgement the reason for the return is unreasonable. This condition in no way affects LOF’s title to goods until time of discharge of debt.
- Any damaged items must be reported upon receipt, a singed delivery note waives any rights to report damaged items thereafter.
- Second Hand items excluding items purchased via eBay; come with a 3 months parts only warranty, from date of invoice.
- New furniture or equipment warranties are specific to the manufacture.
- A valid invoice or proof of purchase is required to be sent to LOF Customer Services on all warranty applications, along with clear image/s of the warranty concern and description. LOF do not carry out onsite warranty assessments unless it is deemed necessary by LOF. A warranty assessment will be carried out based on the information provided, with the possible outcome of the item being repaired or replaced where possible. If the item cannot be replaced due to unavailable stock or discontinuation an alternative item or refund may be offered. If goods are found to be damaged due to the end users fault, LOF has the right to reserve withholding repair or replacement.
- Any Warranty will be void if the product has been moved or dismantled and reassembled incorrectly
- Item warranties are only applicable providing they are being used for the purpose designed. This warranty does not extend to wear and tear. If any static furniture (i.e. Desks, Cupboard, Tables etc) are moved by anyone but ourselves then the warranty will be void.
- We shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under this order if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- For the purposes of this condition, “force majeure” shall include, but not be limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, civil disorder, industrial dispute, fire or explosions.
- Upon the happening of a “force majeure” event we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of our obligations.
- Our methods of payments are by Credit, Debit Card over the phone or bank transfer. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, Solo, JCB and VISA Electron.
- Payment is required in full to process the order
- Orders over £5,000.00 nett – payment terms available on request
- Account application available on request – subject to credit checks
- LOF reserves the right to surcharge 2% per month for late payments.
- E & OE